Inspired from Fuzzy Eyeball's own 36 frames project. I decided to have my own little 36 frames project. As the above title suggests. All 36 frames title will end with the letter 'y'. Thanks to my friend and photo buddy, Mr Dog, we managed to come up with 36 titles.
For those not sure about how the project works. Here are the rules.
1) This photo assignment is for film shooter only (thus 36 frames on a roll of film).
2) You can use any type of film. Slides, colour negs or even black and white.
3) You can use mulitple exposures on a single frame to acheive your final results. No PS allowed!!
4) The frames on the original film must be in accordance to the list. For eg. Frame 1 is Busy and Frame 2 is Lazy. You can't swap them like take Lazy first then follow by Busy. You must stick to the current frame and its theme.
5) Completed roll needs to be scanned and uploaded. With the original negative on hand for inspection on cheat! :P
Sounds challenging right. Anyway this is a close project and only open to those photographers that I know. If you are interested you could try and maybe post it somewhere. Since I can't inspect your negatives so I trust you are not cheating :P
Anyway date line is on Chirstmas eve 2009 at 0000hrs. Hope I can complete this assignment too.
Here are the respective Frame number and their titles.