Just a brief record and guide for those who wants to get married with a Thai partner in Thailand. You need a few documents before you can do it.
1) A copy of your passport and photos (passport size). and spouse to be.
2) A search result hard copy letter applied at the Registry of Marriage to prove you are Single (or divorced)
https://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/emrs/rom_emrs_start.asp Cost is bloody $35 for this letter.
3) A letter from work pass division of MOM of your spouse to prove she is not working currently in SG. Need to have a copy of his/her passport and passport photo. Apply at the MOM workpass division office.
4) A Certificate of No Criminal Convention (CNCC) applied through Sngapore Police at Cantonment Complex. Download the form here. Bloody $45 dollars for this certificate. (This one better as at least they give a certificate, unlike the stupid letter from ROM) You may need to draft a letter yourslef if you did not go to the Sinapore Embassy in Bangkok to get a letter of instruction. Just write that you need a CNCC for marriage purpose in Thailand will be fine. A copy of photo id or passport of your spouse to be is also required. And remember to bring your passport (not IC) if you are applying in person.
5) A letter from your current employee, stating your current job and salary. (A copy of your letter of appointment or contract will do also).
6)And finally, a completed Affidavit form (accquired when you go to Singapore emabassy in Thailand) with 2 referees details.
And thats it for first part of the process..... TBC.